$$$ MONEY MATTERS $$$

Dies ist nur ein Testforum.

Re: $$$ MONEY MATTERS $$$

Beitragvon Leoni » Fr 6. Mär 2015, 11:05

Hallooo.

Annika, a girl who studies with Valeria and is a friend of mine (some of you know her) told me yesterday that the "JugendTheaterBüro Berlin" is building a really cool stage at the moment. Officially, they want to open it in September, but she said it might be possible to already do sth there end of june/ beginning of july. Meaning, playing the Masterprojekt there! However, I should ask her again when it's getting closer to the date - so we should definitely consider other places too, to play it. Theaterhaus Mitte costs 50 €, but we'd probably get that in again...
Leoni

von Anzeige » Fr 6. Mär 2015, 11:05

Anzeige

Re: $$$ MONEY MATTERS $$$

Beitragvon ania » Sa 7. Mär 2015, 12:01

hallo!
Next week I will add a description of Zirkrobajka to the 'bettre place' internet platform. I will have to write how much money we need- I will write 4.000 Euros for a bus. Is that ok?

About haveing more performances of 'Master Project' - most probably we won't be with Timo in Germany from 04.07-14.07. It's not 100%, but it would be pity, if you organise sth for that time and we have to calcel, because of us. I guess we will know it for sure in around two weeks, so than i can let you know. For now- any dates before and after it are fine:)
ania

Vorherige

TAGS

Zurück zu Test-Forum 1